How to recreate the luxury hotel look at home
Posted on 20th October 2020 at 11:27
Have you ever had a luxury five-star hotel experience that you wished could last forever? Here are five great ideas we can use when designing your bathroom to transform it into a boutique sanctuary of your own at home.
Have you ever had a luxury five-star hotel experience that you wished could last forever?
There’s something about walking into a fancy hotel bathroom that instantly relaxes you, with their fluffy robes, spacious baths and gorgeous suites. But why should you only indulge yourself on special occasions?
Here are five great ideas we can use when designing your bathroom to transform it into a boutique sanctuary of your own at home.
• Double up with ‘His & Hers’ washstands and sinks they are the epitome of hotel-chic. The symmetrical arrangement is a timeless style and it makes the room look beautifully proportioned.
• A stylish heated towel rail to keep your towels warm and fluffy. Nothing makes you feel like you’re in a luxury hotel bathroom quite like stepping out of your shower or bath and picking up a pre-warmed towel.
• Rejuvenate with a rainfall shower, the large spa-like shower head makes it a pleasure to both look at and experience.
• If you have the space transform your space with a statement freestanding bath to give you the hotel inspired boudoir. Add metallic finishes to make a high-end style statement.
• Last, but certainly not least, don’t forget the finishing touches, it’s all about the little details. Match your bathroom accessories to the brassware on your basins, showers and taps to complete your bathroom.
Take a look at this recently completed bathroom which used a few of the ideas above. We love the finish look and feel of this beautiful bathroom. Well done team!
Share this post: